Currently listening to:THE RESONATING SOUND OF INACTION.
Status:CONSUMED BY THIS DAMN ESSAY.
For those of you who missed NTU’s open house today, firstly, WHY?! and secondly:
A quick campus tour in less than four minutes ft. sexy lexy and other dancers.
You are welcome.
In other news, the vicious cycle of essay writing has commenced again, as it does at this time every semester. Pretty much:
1. get nails done in anticipation of a lot of writing/coffee made/new paper pad out
2. scribble a lot of nonsense in frustration, ode to muse:W R U I HAVE A DEADLINE TO MEET.
3. five hours worth of non academic writing
6. copious amounts of coffee
7. actual essay writing
8. I DONT WANT TO HAND IN MY ESSAY DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SLEEP WENT INTO THIS I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE IT UP
9. Actually hand in the essay two hours later after much internal turmoil and debates regarding JC level (and probably inadequate and inaccurately recalled) knowledge of opportunity costs
10.Concuss for the next 15 hours.
Right now I’m at about.. step two.
The night is so young it is not even funny.